Friday, March 20, 2009

Wines I've Tried That Work for Me

Wine seems to be a hot topic on the celiac.com forum, so I've decided to post wines I've tried that seem ok to me to drink in hopes it will help others when they just can't decide what to try.  I don't want to go posting to the forum when I don't have clear evidence these wines are gluten free, so I'll put it in it's own section on the right column of my blog this evening sometime.  Then it's clearly just IMHO.  :)

Update:  Ok it's up.  I'll keep it updated as I try new ones.

1 comment:

  1. Please keep us posted. More and more things seem to be affecting me negatively these days and I'm somewhat confused about wines.
    I was so sick pre celiac diagnosis that giving up gluten was a piece of cake (pun intended). I do recall that the blood test was done prior to stopping to eat gluten so I can't say any of that was a problem, rather a relief.

    ReplyDelete